Become loyal now
Fill out the following form and you will get a loyalty card with advantages and discounts on your next reservation.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), We inform you that the data you provide will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
Section “Customer Service / Contact”: The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your queries or requests and provide the services requested by you.
“Newsletter Subscription”: We inform you that the data you provide will be processed in order to manage the sending of commercial information through ordinary mail, e-mail, sms or fax, about our Hotel.
“Reservations”: The personal data provided in this section will be processed in order to manage the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed in order to prepare internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it is extinguished, during the period established by the legal prescriptions, available only to Courts and Tribunals to attend possible claims, after which, said data will be canceled. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed in order to send you informative and other communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you have to check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising mailings. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the following postal address: Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash, with address at Calle Montnegre 56, 08370 Calella, Barcelona.
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a form for the exercise of the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once this documentation has been received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Control Authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.agdp.es
3. Registration of visits
Each time the Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as well as the pages of Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash that the user visits. This data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.ecohotelsgestio.com portal allows access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users’ search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.ecohotelsgestio.com portal will be made to its main page or pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction of the services or contents of the Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash portal is not permitted under any circumstances;
• The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on the services or contents thereof;
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the prior express authorization of Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash;
• The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of relations between Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed responsibility for the services and content offered on said portal. Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash does not market, control or own the contents, services and information available on these websites, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included therein. Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered in the web pages not managed by itself.
Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of this website and the conditions of access and use of the website of Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash. All information received through this website shall be considered to be given to Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash by gratuitous title. The email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. These should be sent to the Legal Department of Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash, situated at Calle Montnegre 56, 08370 Calella, Barcelona, which will indicate in all cases the procedure to be followed.
All matters relating to the website of Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
6. Veracity of the data
7. Responsibility of the Hotel
Under no circumstances does accessing the website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash. The portal only provides information about the vacant hotel rooms at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adhesion and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you represent and agree:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data provided when making the online reservation are true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation is made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be filed, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the Hotel chosen.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made, are those that are expressly determined in the conditions of the rate expressly included in the page that you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility to book rooms of the chosen hotel through its website, but does not offer any type of hotel service under your responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be effective in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or no-shows (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge set in the conditions of the rate will be made.
10) Offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, phone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc … Time of entry (check-in) and exit (check-out) as a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 12 noon on the day of departure.
9. Passports and visas
All travelers, without exception (children included), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, whether passport or D.N.I., according to current legislation. It will be on their behalf when the trips require obtaining visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Minors under 18 years of age must carry a written permission signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it may be requested by any authority. If the granting of visas is rejected by any Authority, for particular reasons of the user, or their entry into the country is denied for lack of the requirements that are demanded, or for defect in the required documentation, or for not being a carrier of the same, the hotel declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being on behalf of the consumer any expense that originates, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the case of no-show.